The Avila Book Club is open to students of all levels who are interested in books and reading and who enjoy participating in associated activities.
Book Club dates for 2020 will be Tuesday Day 7 at lunchtime.
Book Club Members:
- Meet once a fortnight
- Preview and select new fiction
- Talk about books recently read and recommend them to others
- Play quizzes and fun book-related crafts and activities
- Have the opportunity to listen to guest speakers and visiting authors
- Participate in excursions to book related events such as the Melbourne Writers’ Festival.
- Be involved in general library promotion as well as events like The SRC Expo and Book Week
Melbourne Writers’ Festival 2019